Our great surroundings and crossroads location are important. But even more powerful: we are a community of like-minded innovators who are changing the world every day.
Our management team matches businesses at different stages to the spaces and the services they need. Next door is UMBC, a research university known nationally for its innovations in STEM education. Just down the road are BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport, Ft. Meade, NSA, NIST and NIH. We are more than just a research park or business incubator – we are a home for your technology business!
With more than 130 companies on site, we are one of the largest research parks and incubation programs in Maryland. We work with both US and international companies to grow their businesses.
what we do
• Help start-up technology companies succeed and grow, while also supporting emerging and established companies network, find talent and expand.
• Make valuable connections between visiting companies, academic institutions and bwtech businesses.
• Drive economic growth, creating 1500 jobs and nearly 4000 spin-off jobs, $500M in personal income and business sales, $4M in local taxes and almost $9M in state taxes.
what we offer
• 525,000 square feet of flexible and well-outfitted office and wet-lab space on 71 park-like acres plus free parking.
• Top-notch entrepreneurial resources, mentors and in-house training programs.
• Access to outstanding UMBC faculty, student talent and robust core facilities.
• Cost-efficient affiliate program with shared co-working space including all of our business support services.
not an incubator company?
to learn more about our research park for emerged and mid-sized businesses