Pitch and meet potential investors & learn about Maryland’s unique cyber assets
bwtech@UMBC and regional partners are offering the opportunity for up to 10 overseas companies to deliver a three minute elevator pitch at RSA.
8:30am – 9:15am | Networking and Introductions
9:15am – 10:00am | Ten 3-minute pitches by international cybersecurity product companies
Winners will be announced immediately following pitches
*Must register in advance*
Building security will have guest list
- Free participation in the iCyberCenter@bwtech 2 day training and “Meet the Buyer” Event (June 25-26, 2018) ($3000+ value each for 3 to 5 winners).
- Meet at least 10 high-level CISOs and CTOs from a broad array of industry verticals, plus meet integrators and US Resellers all in one spot!
- Learn about the US Cyber Market while also meeting successful serial cybersecurity entrepreneurs and investors.
- Meet experts who have helped companies win over $4B in US Government Contracts.
- Learn more about the uniquely positioned MD cybersecurity resources and assets available at the iCyberCenter and from its regional and Maryland State partners.
- Receive 3 months free access to bwtech’s centrally located Baltimore/Washington iCyberCenter co-working facility plus its entrepreneurial resources and programs.
- Access amazing talent from top Maryland Universities and the broader deep talent pool in Maryland (from interns to experienced professionals).
- Free registrations to attend the CAMI Cyber Marketplace event in Baltimore in late June (anticipated to be the same week as iCyberCenter training event), which also involves one-to-one meetings for cyber companies with local buyers. ($600 value).
- Free registration to the October CyberMaryland Conference (Oct 9-10, 2018) ($600 value).
- Additional prizes may be provided by other jurisdictions (Maryland Counties).